Welcome to my site for Didaskaleinophobia. In hopes of trying to provide some helpful information, I have searched the Internet looking for information on Didaskaleinophobia (fear of going to school, school fear and school phobia). Please note I am not a doctor and only provide this site for informational purposes. I hope you will find some benefit in the site. Best wishes! ~Edd~
Over the past three years I have received numerous e-mails asking for links to sites that provide assistance with phobias, fears or anxiety. Listed below are a few sites which claim to provide the assistance you need. If you are unsure, stick to the sites that offer free product s or money back guarantees. Click on the title to visit the site. I will try to add more in the future.
1) The Phobia Clinic - CTRN: Change That’s Right Now – Claims to help people to overcome quickly the worst fears, phobias & anxiety without drugs. They guarantee their product and offer a refund if you are not happy, so there's no risk.
2) Phobia & Anxiety Release Center - They claim to offer the fastest way to neutralize the worst fears, phobias, PSTD. Results are guaranteed or your money is given back.
3) The Linden Method - Anxiety, Panic Attacks, OCD & Phobias Elimination - Offers simple, supportive anxiety and panic attack recover resources with a 60-Day unconditional money-back guarantee.
4) Anxiety & Phobia Workbook – 7 Steps to Anxiety Relief Without Drugs
5) Ten Minute Cure – Claims to get rid of absolutely any phobia in just 10 minutes.
6) Social Anxiety Solutions – Go from social anxiety to social confidence and build the social life of your dreams. They offer a free Social Anxiety Destroyer Starter Kit.
7) A Life Less Anxious – A program to help you beat anxiety.
Note: If you are going to do a search, some common Didaskaleinophobia search terms include fear of going to school, school fear and school phobia.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you this information, you agree to the following: 1) I am only providing this material for information and research purposes. 2) The information is "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS". 3) You understand the information was gathered by doing a general search on Internet search engines for the following terms: Didaskaleinophobia, fear of going to school, school fear and school phobia. 4) User assumes all risk of use, damage, or injury. 5) Information may have errors or be outdated. 6) Some information is from historical sources or represents opinions of the author. 7) You agree that we have no liability for any damages. 8) I are not liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, or special damages. Finally, if you do not agree to terms, do not use the information. It is for informational and research purposes only! If you have any questions please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org